Sometimes, i really don't understand. I don't know, still not knowing what to feel over it. :/ but, since it already happened, there must be a reason for it to happen! A reason that is good, better than what i can imagine. But somehow it still left an impact in my life. The way people deal with things, aren't really very nice after all. Or maybe there are even more important reasons why is it handled this way. But still, it isn't nice to treat someone like that right. I don't know. To say that i am nor hurt by it at all, i'd be lying. :/
But God says, 'This is the day that the Lord had made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.' The very reason of a living God watching over me and loving me so much, is something to rejoice in! :)
And also i am reminded of Job, 'The Lord gave, the Lord take it away, Blessed be The Name of The LORD!' :)
Just need some time to quiet down, and all will be fine! :)
Many things that i've planned, i cannot carry it out now. Hope they get someone who can give them something much better than i can. :) I'll miss some of them! :/
God has a plan, a plan far greater than my plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment