What a beautiful picutre! :) Oh my, I've really got it all mixed up! No wonder, I was thinking how in the world can that happen. My brain.. seems to be lagging even more than usual during this long break!Anyways that's such a funny picture. Haha! Teaching is requires so much more studying than studying as a student. I think I'm becoming more and more aunty as days pass. This cannot be! And we shall practise piano more diligently.. I better! Life has been great thus far! :) :) But it feels like a season of life which I've never experienced before. Time has become so much more flexible, I get to choose which days I wanna teach, okay not that I get to choose. As in, it's not a regular time-tabled life anymore. Which I'm still a little not used to, that's why I find it a little disorganised :/ But yup. Its a new experience! :D I like gatherings, and meeting up with friendssssssss. See, I have friends! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment