Anyways, yesterday was such a fun, and meaningful day. Had surprisingly enough energy to even respond to my alarm clock yesterday, of which I really thank God because I know this energy came from Him. :) was quite excited for yesterday because of blitz and cg. Haha. Wednesday is my cg day. Anyways, blitz was a good experience, opened my eyes to many things and to see the state of perhaps the campus, or singapore or youths, probably not the world (too gerenalized already) okay. Had a sort of mixed feeling after that, but thank God for the journaling time at night, where i slowly unpacked the events of the day. Better write things down before I forget. (Must associate more things with my long term memory when they're in short term memory! hehehehe.) While writing down, I realised that indeed, it is all in God's plan, perhaps it could be just sowing. Then i recalled somewhere in the bible, it says you reap what you sow, and those who sow with tears will reap with joy (or somewhat like that) and you never know. I came with my own expectations, and perhaps it didn't 'meet' my expecations. But ultimately all that happened was in God's Top Secret Big Plan. teehee! So, i rejoice and am glad for that opportunity to do this. :) Oh yes, and talked quite a little to Charmanie (did I get it right? Sorry, I'm so bad at remembering names. My frontal lobe (haha) is probably remembering other stuff. But my temporal love works just as fine when it comes to face recognition! :D)
And it was Tham's first day at work again at Finance. Hehe! Very happy! :D and today someone so cool, going all the way to serangoon with her colleagues just for crabs! Better kop one crab back for me.
HL815 lecture was thought-invoking. HAHA. Nice time talking about it a little more with Rachel Soh. Thanks for the cookie! :p very nice! Michelle didn't want it so I got the whole cookie to myself yay! HAHA. Went off with Michelle who kindly walked up to North, cos my lecture was there and hers was at HSS. Thanks tan! :D I had a very fun time (though it was pretty short) talking to you too!! And not to say we got seats on the bus!! Hehe.
Trained down to tiong bahru, and overshot hehee. Met ruth for dinner at mos burger! We finished in quite a short time. Haha. And went for cg! Cg reminded me, that prayer indeed is more than talking. Really thank God also, for the celebration for joseph.

I also thank God for bringing various 'new' people in addition to the cg. I enjoy the jokes that the others make. Haha! Though I don't really make much jokes. But they're actually really funny. Hahahaha. And I realised I like cg more now. Not just the people, but also it's a very special time, when you can come and talk with fellow friends who are brothers and sisters about God in this warm cosy home at Janie's place.
The days of the oppressed are wretched, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast. :)
2 comments:
wow you update quite a lot now! are you going to blog frequently this time. =P
HAHA. eh actually i plan to. but as you can see, it died off. HAHA. i'll just update them when i'm having my breaks. :p FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!
Post a Comment