4.08.2010

Real Love

Just now, I was looking for my hairband on the table, in the dark. And i stretched out my right hand to where I thought the hairband was, but it wasn't there at all. And i almost wanted to switch on the light already, when my left hand found out that the hairband was just next to it. :)

Suddenly, it made me realise, my lightbulb moment! I've been looking, unknowingly, for this something in everywhere, but couldn't find it. Little did I know, this something is right near me, so near me, yet I was blind to it.

I gradually realise, that deep down within each person's heart, we yearn to find acceptance, assurance from other people or things. No? I never thought this need would be so great.

But, thank You, because only in You, we are made complete. :)

These few days reflected a lot, and it was a good time of growth. :)

No comments: