EXAMS ARE OVEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEE!!!! :D hehehhee. Anyways, I had such an exciting night after the last paper! :D caught Iron Man 2 on the first day it was out leh. Coolz right. Thanks, haha.
Anyways this sem's modules were all tougher than last sem's! The only one that was okay was indian music, which I really don't know how it's gonna be graded and all.
But everyone should go and take that module, hahahahhaha it's so fun until I can laugh. HAHA! Okay it feels really good that exams are over leh! I guess I did my best, and tried to understand all the concepts and all. Gosh, kept thinking that the stats paper will end at 5.30pm and then planned my time wrongly :/ really almost wanted to ask the teacher, how come it ends at 5pm, not 5.30pm meh? Hehe
Anyways for my holidays, I'm gonna practise more piano! :D watch more dramas/movies/anything that can be watched hehe, exercise! :p and read! Yes, how exciting right! And go to esplanade to kop more cds back to copy. Music is really kind of fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment