8.16.2010

no other name


Very interesting to read eh. Good improvement, gladys! hehe. :p The argument seems to go between either random chances and purposelessness or a divine Intelligent designer. of which, the latter argument seems to make more sense logically.

a watch implies the presence of a watchmaker. a human, then, implies the presence of a Creator? :) thank God that this is not a blind faith, but a faith that is logically defensible. It's very fun, and exciting to live out this by discovering it yourself. Something that i had never done the past like twenty years.

A quote from Tom Skinner in 'Confident Leadership':

I spent a long time trying to come to grips with my doubts, and suddenly I realized that I had better come to grips with what I believe. I have since moved from the agony of questions that I cannot answer to the reality of answers that I cannot escape. And it is a great relief.

:)

No comments: