12.31.2008

HELLO! gladysheng is too engrossed cleaning her room! A nice friend like me decided to help her blog! HAHA :D

Heng had a difficult year! But she is really thankful that it is finally coming to an end! MEP, band practices and school work have stressed her out greatly! But through God's unending love, she has managed to stand above all these adverstities! HAHA :D I make you sound like you have fought some battle for the school like that! HEE.

Heng is also really grateful that she will be working with me next year. I can't believe we are still going to see each other EVERY SINGLE DAY! HAHA. so much for my mummy saying that we all have to grow up, leave our comfort zone and go our separate ways! HAHA. I think my mummy just said a funny joke (:

Let's try to look mature and professional on the first day of school! HhAHA(: and I'm sure the students won't laugh at your surname lahs heng! HEE. I wish you ALL THE BEST in the many hundreds portfolio that you have to collect and all the singapore history that you have to repeat! HAHAHA!

anyways, have a great countdown at church later! BYEBYE! I guess gladysheng misses switz trip but not 2008!

signing off, Michelle Tan!

No comments: