12.09.2008

I've got over it! :) :) :) i should not wallow in the troubles i have, but rather to just pray and pray and pray and pray, until something happens. I know He is Almighty. I know, He won't abandon nor forsake me, and my loved ones. Whatever that happens in life and in the future, He has a plan for it. And this plan has ways that are much higher than my ways. So, I'll just keep on praying.

And haha michelletan, i DID NOT disturb your plan for today okay! :D:D:D:D i bet you had a fun time hanging out with me too! :D ok happy going out tomorrow and just to tell you, i finally successfully copied you and signed up for relief teaching. Hehe, thanks for being such a wonderful and nice friend. :D

And tham jie min! Haha, pardon my indecisiveness. Haha! I read your blog! :D Hope you read mine. Haha :D i want to see what you got for me eh! Finally giving me my present! Next thursday you free? Let's go steamboat! :D Its the first day of your 18th year of life. Haha :D

I've went back to school many times since holidays started! Such a funny life. And I've did quite a many things, met up a lot with people whom I haven't been seeing because of As. Just so glad that As ended. :)

And thank God, for everything. :)

No comments: